Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Luke Bryan and friends rock Allentown Fair

I usually try to get to one show at the Allentown Fair and this year it happened to be the Luke Bryan show. My cousin is the HUGEST fan, so I took her. We got pretty close...I got general admission floor tickets and we tried to get as close to the stage as we could.

My cousin and me at the show!

Florida Georgia Line opened the show, followed by Thompson Square. Both duos were fantastic live and set the mood for headliner Luke Bryan.

My cousin and I saw Luke Bryan last year when he opened for Jason Aldean at the fair and I thought last year's show was awesome, but he was even better than a year ago. There's a reason why he's the reigning ACM Entertainer of the Year.

Check out some video highlights: (Luke Bryan: Dirt Road Diaries Tour, August 31, 2013)


No comments:

Post a Comment