Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pepper Festival...better late than never

I went to the Pepper Festival last weekend in Bowers, PA and finally got the pictures off my phone so now I can share. The event is a family favorite, we've been going for four or five years now.

Crowded at the Pepper Festival
We always end up buying tons of hot sauces and pepper relishes or BBQ sauces. But it's always a fun day of sampling, sweating and hot flashes, LOL.


Here's a few stands we stopped at:


Also, a new thing that a few of the company's were doing was handing out stickers if you tried their spiciest sauces. 

Reg and me after we tried "Stupid Hot"

We also hit the open field to pick some peppers and veggies.






















My mom even found herself a couple pumpkins to take home.




After the Pepper Festival we stopped at Vynecrest Vineyards & Winery to sample (and buy of course) some wine.





No comments:

Post a Comment