Friday, August 16, 2013

Eagles Pre-Season '13

Today is my first post on my revamped blog. Since the content will be about anything now, I decided to begin with what I got to do last night.

My brother invited me to go to the Eagles pre-season game last night against the Carolina Panthers.

Check out our seats! Section 225
After getting to go to training camp this past weekend, it was great getting to see the team put all the drills and practice plays in action in a real game, even if the outcome doesn't really matter...by the way, the Eagles did come out on top 14-9!

Even though Vick didn't start at QB, it was great getting to see Foles have a great game...the battle for QB still rages on. I'm also a huge Matt Barkley fan, so getting to see him have some throws was awesome. I ran into Barkley out in LA when La Salle was in the NCAA Basketball Tournament and we were playing in the Sweet Sixteen...he was staying at our hotel. Who would have guess that four months later he would be an Eagle. My favorite player, Brent Celek, got a lot of playing time too... I got a Celek jersey for Christmas so this was my first game that I got to show my Celek pride!

We got to the Linc early enough to tailgate a little. We had a few beers and ate Wawa hoagies.

Check out that beautiful sky and skyline!

Plus, it's not a good time until you get Chickie's & Pete's crab fries!

FYI ... That would be my bro's huge hand

I still haven't gotten to Xfinity Live after a game yet...next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment